treasured object treasure darling baby cowry
Stop blubbering, you big baby!
She's a little darling!
My dearest treasure!
Would you like vegetable soup or chili for dinner tonight?
You like the person of mixed blood treasure?
The original pattern in the book was a baby poncho.
His pet hawk had left his wrist and flown away.
All my papers were destroyed by his lovely baby.
The coming of the baby brought joy to the whole family.
These mislaid people are hunting for a fort.
1. We wondered what the future would hold for our baby son. 我們不知道寶貝兒子長大了會怎樣。
2. These books are still among my most treasured possessions. 這些書仍然是我最珍愛的寶貝之一。
3. Ex-forces personnel could be the manna from heaven employers are seeking. 當過兵的人大概是雇主們尋找的寶貝了。
4. He called the Polaroid camera a godsend to his work. 他稱寶麗來照相機是老天爺特意為他的工作賜予的寶貝。
5. "I want to go with you, Daddy."—"Now, now, sweetheart." “爸爸，我想和你一起去。”——“好吧，好吧，小寶貝。”
6. His greatest treasure is his collection of rock records. 他最珍愛的寶貝是他收藏的搖滾唱片。
7. The baby went naked on the beach. 這個小寶貝光著身子在沙灘上。
8. "You want more?" roared Claire. "Forget it, honey." “你還想要?”克萊爾吼道。“想都別想，寶貝。”
9. Hush, my love, it's all right. 噓，寶貝，沒事了。
10. I opened by saying, "Honey, you look sensational." 我第一句話是，“寶貝，你看起來真是美極了。”
11. Have you seen my keys, honey? 你見到我的鑰匙了嗎，寶貝?
12. Ruth, lovey, are you there? 魯思，寶貝，你在嗎?
13. He seems to think he's God's gift to women. 似乎他認為自己是上帝賜給女人的寶貝.
14. She's a little darling! 她是小寶貝!
15. Come here, my honeys. 到這兒來, 我的寶貝們.
16. That car is a honey. 那輛轎車是個寶貝.
17. She came and put her arms around me. "You poor lamb. What's wrong?" 她走過來摟著我。“可憐的寶貝，出什么事兒啦?”
18. I know how to make you feel better, sugar. I'lltell you a story. 寶貝，我知道怎么能讓你感覺好些，我給你講個故事。
19. I want this baby very much, because it certainly will be the last. 我很愛這個小寶貝，因為它肯定是我最后一個孩子了。
20. " All right, my dear,'said Mrs. Hurstwood. " Don't be gone long. " “ 好吧, 寶貝, "赫斯渥太太說, " 別去太久了.