網 絡surprise;Pleasantly surprised;surprised;A Pleasant Surprise
Indeed they can have a delightful surprise when they find something useful which they did not know they owned.
Surprise is an essential component of my plan.
I wanted you to have a surprise at your own surprise party.
We mean to give you a surprise.
And you promised me a surprise.
There are still many surprises awaiting you!
He cooked up a wonderful way to surprise his wife on her birthday.
I have a little surprise for you!
Maybe we could make it a surprise.
Surprises and happy experiences will abound.
1. No matter where you go in life or how old you get, there's always something new to learn about. After all, life is full of surprises. 不管你生活在哪里，你有多少歲，總有新東西要學習，畢竟，生活總是充滿驚喜。
2. We felt we might finish third. Any better would be a bonus. 我們感覺我們可能會獲得第三名，要是能比這個名次更好那就是意外的驚喜了。
3. Surprise a new neighbour with one of your favourite home-made dishes. 做一道拿手的家常小菜，給你的新鄰居一個驚喜。
4. I have a surprise for you: We are moving to Switzerland! 我有一個驚喜的消息要告訴你：我們要搬去瑞士了!
5. You keep on amazing me, year after year, the same old ways. 你不斷地給我同樣的驚喜，年年如此。
6. He never ceases to amaze me. 他總能給我驚喜。
7. What a lovely surprise! 真是個驚喜!
8. It was such a pleasant surprise. 那真是個大大的驚喜.
9. His big blue eyes opened wide in wonderment. 他藍色的大眼睛睜得大大的，透著驚喜。
10. The conjunction of low inflation and low unemployment came as a very pleasant surprise. 低通貨膨脹與低失業的同時出現是一大驚喜。
11. What a nice surprise! 真是讓人驚喜!
12. Unbeknown to her they had organized a surprise party. 他們瞞著她籌備了一個給她意外驚喜的聚會。
13. The shock of the news quite took my breath away. 這突如其來的消息簡直讓我驚喜不已.
14. He was pleasantly surprised to discover that he was no longer afraid. 讓他驚喜的是他發現自己不再害怕了.
15. I gazed in happy surprise at his animated expression. 我驚喜地望著他那副眉飛色舞的神情.
16. The surprise I had planned backfired on me. 我設計好的驚喜卻產生了適得其反的后果.
17. His visit gave me a pleasant surprise. 他的來訪使我感到驚喜.
18. My father decided to slip a little extra spending money into my purse as a surprise. 為了給我一個驚喜，父親決定往我的錢包里多塞一些零花錢。
19. The reviews for "On a Clear Day" ran the gamut from contempt to qualified rapture . 對于《好日子》的影評毀譽參半，既有人表示不值一提，也有人覺得它帶給人一定的驚喜。
20. A marvellous discovery for every bride-to-be, The Wedding Centre is the ultimate one-stop shop. 每位準新娘都會驚喜地發現，婚慶中心提供全方位的一站式服務。