sit down ; take a seat ; be seated ; squat down
網 絡sit down;sit;take a seat;have a seat
Mary, please sit down.
The old chair gave a groan when the fat man sat down on it.
She sat stunned for a while, until she recovered.
He sat down with a thump.
He sat down on the nearest available seat.
He politely seated his lady in the kneedeep water and then sat down himself.
He went to the nearest restaurant and sat down at the table.
Let everyone sit down like me.
I just want to sit down and relax.
1. They checked in their luggage and found seats in the departure lounge. 他們辦完行李托運，到候機室找了座位坐下。
2. They sat me down and had a serious discussion about sex. 他們讓我坐下，然后和我嚴肅地探討了有關性的話題。
3. They took the only free table, which was just inside the door. 他們在剛進門處的唯一一張空桌子邊坐下。
4. A short time later they sat down to eat. 過了一小會兒，他們坐下來吃東西。
5. Someone introduced us and I sat next to him. 有人給我們作了介紹，我挨著他坐下了。
6. Malone sat down on the bottom of the bed. 馬隆在床腳坐下了。
7. Hughes beckoned him to sit down on the sofa. 休斯示意他在沙發上坐下。
8. He pointed to a chair, signalling for her to sit. 他指著一把椅子，示意她坐下。
9. When you stand, they stand; when you sit, they sit. 你站著他們就站著，你坐下他們就坐下。
10. There are times when I sit down and have a good weep. 有時候我會坐下來痛痛快快地哭一場。
11. I went and sat in a cafe and watched the passers-by. 我走進一家咖啡館坐下，望著來往的路人。
12. She sat down next to him on the sofa. 她緊挨著他在沙發上坐下了。
13. He sat down in the armchair and turned on the radio. 他在扶手椅中坐下，打開了收音機。
14. She chose a bench beside the duck pond and sat down. 她在鴨塘邊找了條長椅坐下。
15. She sat down cautiously on the red canvas cushions, knees modestly together. 她小心翼翼地在紅帆布墊上坐下，膝蓋矜持地并攏著。
16. Move up, John, and let the lady sit down. 約翰，挪一挪，讓這位女士坐下。
17. Melissa slid in beside Paula, and her husband sat opposite. 梅利莎悄悄溜進來坐在葆拉身邊，她的丈夫在對面坐下。
18. The game was already in progress when we took our seats. 我們坐下來的時候，比賽已經開始了。
19. Miss Peel tinkled her desk bell and they all sat down again. 皮爾小姐搖了搖她桌子上的鈴鐺，他們全都又坐下了。
20. Get yourself some grub and come and sit down. 你自己去盛些吃的，過來坐下吃。