網 絡by train;train;take a train;take the train
We'll travel by rail.
I am going to Greece by train.
He is coming by train, so I wait on the platform.
Excuse me, how can I go to shanghai by train?
1. The president traveled by rail to his home town. 總統坐火車回到了他的家鄉。
2. You're old enough to travel on the train by yourself. 你長大了，能一個人坐火車了。
3. I took the tube then the train and came straight here. 我先乘地鐵，然后坐火車直奔這里。
4. It's better for you to go by boat than by train. 你與其坐火車,不如坐船.
5. We convinced Anne to go by train rather than plane. 我們說服了安妮放棄乘飛機而坐火車走.
6. The old man went to Beijing by train. 那位老人坐火車去北京.
7. His son came up with me to Birmingham every day on the train. 他兒子每天跟我坐火車去伯明翰。
8. Rail travellers who try to avoid paying their fares could face on-the-spot fines. 坐火車逃票的乘客會被當場罰款。
9. We want to recreate the romance and excitement that used to be part of rail journeys. 我們想再度營造以前坐火車旅行的浪漫和興奮。
10. On a railway journey Mrs. Johnson liked to sit facing toward the engine. 約翰遜夫人在坐火車時喜歡面朝火車頭坐.
11. My father would have driven me to Cornwall, but we decided it would be quicker by train. 父親原本要開車送我去康沃爾，但我們還是覺得坐火車更快。
12. Paris is just a short train journey away, providing the perfect counterpoint to the peace and quiet of Reims. 從這兒到巴黎坐火車一會兒就到，那里與蘭斯的寧靜平和相比卻又是另一番景象。
13. It's cheaper by bus, but the train is a lot quicker, so it's as broad as it's long. 搭公共汽車較便宜, 但坐火車快得多, 所以各有優點.
14. I went to Edinburgh by train. ‘我坐火車去了愛丁堡.
15. I'd rather go by train than by plane. 我不想坐飛機去,我倒希望坐火車去.
16. Han Meimei usually comes by train. 韓梅梅經常坐火車來.
17. We could take the train or alternatively go by car. 我們可以坐火車去,也可以坐汽車去.
18. Are you going ( there ) by train or by plane? 你坐火車去還是乘飛機去 ( 那兒 )?
19. He was coming by train, so I waited on the platform. 他坐火車來, 所以我在月臺上等.
20. They're going to take a train to the capital. 他們打算坐火車去首都.