walk the chalks
網 絡walk the chalks;follow the rules;obey the rules;follow rules
If you join the club, you should abide by the rules.
The worker was praised for his observance of the rules.
1. We must observe the decencies. 我們一定要遵守規矩.
2. Gloria : I don't obey rules. I make them. 我不遵守規矩, 我制定它們.
3. A computer chip , blessed by the proper incantation of software, createsBorges's Library on command. 拜軟件(語言)遵守規矩的咒語所賜,電腦芯片用程序指令創建了博爾赫斯的圖書館.
4. Those who do, follow rules as long as the imbalance of power tilts againstthem. 或許有,只要權勢不平衡對他們不利時, 他們會遵守規矩的.
5. You must adopt at least a piece of a southern principle. 你至少得遵守一點南方的規矩吧.
6. He followed this rule in order to forestall rumors. 他遵守這條規矩是為了杜絕流言蜚語.
7. What happened to those rules I learned about what every young girl shoulddo? 我學的每個少女都該遵守的規矩是怎么了?
8. There are no set pattern negotiations in English that you follow. 英語談判并沒有必須遵守的既定模式,全憑當地的規矩和相關人員而定.
9. But Nan made the rules and Alf followed them. 但是,南阿姨有許多規矩要阿爾法遵守.
10. Every family should have some basic rules that everyone agrees on and willfollow. 每個家庭都應該有一些大家都認可并愿意遵守的基本規矩.
11. Those are the rules and regulation, and we have to abide by them. 這些就是這兒的規矩, 大家都應該遵守.
12. We set goals and create for ourselves strict regimes, which adamantly abideby. 我們設定目標,定下嚴格的規矩, 并堅定不移地遵守.
13. Those are the rules and regulations, and we have to abide by them. 這些都是這兒的規矩, 大家都必須遵守.
14. Did the boys return the next day and honor the rule of ten? 孩子們第二天來了嗎?他們遵守“只能摘10個”的規矩 嗎 ?