總經理[zǒng jīng lǐ]
general manager ; top manager ; executive manager
網 絡general manager;CEO;President;Managing Director
He has a lot of pull with the managing director.
As a top manager, he should appoint none but people on their merit.
After my lecture, the chairman compared notes with the president in a low voice.
The president is appointed by the board of directors.
The general manager and the chairman are sitting behind the desk side by side.
The general manager gave us an overview of the company's marketing plans for the coming year.
He was appointed to the post of general manager.
The prospect of bankruptcy of his company beetled over the general manager.
He passed himself off as the managing director to defraud the bank.
1. He joined Sanders Roe, moving on later to become General Manager. 他加入了桑德斯·羅公司，后來一路晉升至總經理。
2. He is to remain in the hot seat as chief executive. 他將繼續留在公司總經理這個不好坐的位子上。
3. He's going to be the MD of the Park Lane company. 他即將出任柏寧公司的總經理。
4. Charles has been promoted to general sales and marketing manager. 查爾斯被提升為市場營銷總經理。
5. I escalated to the dizzy heights of director's secretary. 我升到了總經理秘書這一顯赫高位。
6. To cut a long story short, I ended up as managing director. 長話短說，我最終當上了總經理。
7. The general manager may have got steamed up about nothing. 總經理可能是平白無故就生氣了。
8. the managing director 總經理
9. Where's the MD's office? 總經理辦公室在哪兒?
10. He rose from office boy to managing director in ten years. 他在十年間由辦公室勤雜員升至總經理.
11. The general manager has planned a reorganization of the sales department. 總經理已經計劃改組銷售部.
12. The managing director agreed to receive a deputation from the factory. 總經理同意接見工廠派來的代表團.
13. He gained the ear of the managing director and voiced his opinion. 他說的話總經理愿意傾聽,于是他就直抒己見了.
14. The Chief Executive should be experienced in business administration. 總經理應有企業管理經驗.
15. He was given a post as general manager. 他被任命為總經理.
16. The engineers and the manager - in - chief signed or made their markstogether on the contract. 工程師同總經理一起在承包合同上簽字畫押.
17. The board of trustees decided to kick the president of the company upstairs. 理事會決定將該公司的總經理明升暗降.
18. He was exalted to the postion of a general manager of the company. 他被提升為公司的總經理.
19. The managing director denied that the merger was a done deal, and saidthey were still in negotiations. 總經理否認合并已經敲定, 聲稱此事仍在商討中.
20. The managing director has the nominal power but he is a paper tiger, and itis his assistant who actually runs the company. 總經理名義上有權,可他卻是一只紙老虎, 實際管理公司的是他的助手.