overall ; total ; always ; gather
He always shows a doleful expression.
We have debts totaling 5000 dollars.
She always spoke kindly to the children.
I always rest for an hour after dinner.
She always dresses in black.
He can always get on well with his colleagues.
The wicked little girl was always telling her mother tales.
So far he has always behaved very well and done his duty.
People laugh as you a lot because you are always getting fucked.
1. No matter where you go in life or how old you get, there's always something new to learn about. After all, life is full of surprises. 不管你生活在哪里，你有多少歲，總有新東西要學習，畢竟，生活總是充滿驚喜。
2. People always think I'm a fool, and I dare say they're right. 人們總認為我是個傻瓜，想必他們是對的。
3. I always feel at home at Ye Olde Starre Inn. 在昨日星辰客棧，我總有種賓至如歸的感覺。
4. We'll manage somehow, you and me. I know we will. 我和你，我們總能應付過去的。我知道我們會的。
5. They have a tendency to try to sidetrack you from your task. 他們總試圖讓你從你的任務中分心。
6. Bosses have a way of always finding out about such things. 老板總喜歡把這類事情搞清楚。
7. She had stopped nagging him about never being home. 她不再不停地指責他總不在家了。
8. The president said he had no intention of deploying ground troops. 總統稱并不打算部署地面部隊。
9. The total cost of the project would be more than $240 million. 該項目的總成本會超過2.4億美元。
10. President Najibullah said he would call a grand council of all Afghans. 納吉布拉總統稱他將召開阿富汗全民大會。
11. There's always tons of scrap paper in Dad's office. 爸爸的辦公室里總有大量的廢紙。
12. Wood has not had much luck in carving out a career. 伍德想干出點名堂來，可是總不能如愿。
13. We have lost everything, but thank God, our lives have been spared. 我們已經失去了一切，不過謝天謝地，總算是保住了性命。
14. So far the films have grossed more than £590 million. 到目前為止，這些電影的票房總收入已超過了5.9億英鎊。
15. The chase is always much more exciting than the conquest anyway. 不管怎么說，追求的過程總比得手更為刺激。
16. The President described the killings as an abominable crime. 總統稱這些血案為令人發指的罪行。
17. There's a sufficiency of drama in these lives to sustain your interest. 這些人的生活充滿了戲劇性，總能讓你興趣盎然。
18. One day she will walk out, just as her own mother did. 總有一天她會離家出走，就像她母親那樣。
19. You wouldn't leave an old friend in the lurch, surely? 你總不會對老朋友見死不救吧?
20. Wherever he goes, a carload of soldiers goes with him. 不管他去哪里，總有一車士兵跟著。